Town of Queensbury Fire Companies
Hudson Valley Volunteer Firemen’s Convention and Parade
Date: Thursday June 21st – Saturday June 23rd
West Glens Falls Volunteer Fire Company
33 Luzerne Road Queensbury NY 12804
Site Fee: Booth space is approximately 15’X15’. Vendors will be given one spot on the grounds. You will need to supply your own tables and cover if needed. Rental fee is $150 for payments received by June 1, 2018 or $200 for payments after June 1, 2018. Event is rain or shine. There will be no refunds.
Requirements: Vendors are responsible to collect any NY sales tax and to display a NY sales tax certificate at their booth. Contact John Harrington at: FirefighterSQFD@yahoo.com or (518) 222-3669 or Tieka at (518) 681-2819.
Notices: The field will be lit with portable lighting. Electricity and water are not available at booth site. Water is available at the firehouse. The Town of Queensbury and the West Glens Falls Volunteer Fire Company No. 1 Inc. are not responsible or liable for any accident to persons, exhibitors or their representatives during the course of this contract.
Rules: The following rules are to be adhered to with no exceptions. Please sign below and return this form to us with your application. Violators WILL be asked to leave immediately and will not be asked to return in the future.
- Application shall be completed and signed.
- All appropriate fees shall accompany the application.
- You must stay within your rented space.
- No re-selling of spaces allowed.
- No vending of any kind animals, birds or reptiles allowed.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No pornographic materials, drug paraphernalia, or tobacco products allowed.
- No new, used or antique firearms, knives (unless kitchen cutlery) allowed.
- No smoke bombs or fireworks of any kind allowed.
- No dumping of waste.
- Absolutely no selling of raffle tickets of any kind.
Mail signed contracts and checks made payable to:
Town Of Queensbury Fire Convention Committee
33 Luzerne Road Queensbury, NY 12804
**Please earmark your envelope to the attention of the Convention Committee**